Yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 c. ground graham crackers
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cans (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 3/4 c. lime juice (6-7 limes)
- 2-3 tsp. lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl; press into bottom and sides of 9" deep pie pan and bake 7 minutes. Cool on wire rack at least 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and zest in medium bowl. Pour onto cooled graham cracker crust and bake 10 minutes. Let cool 15-20 minutes before covering and placing in fridge. Let chill at least 3 hours.
- In medium bowl beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, then beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. Pipe whipped cream into starbursts around edges of pie and garnish with additional lime zest.