Strawberry Jello Salad
Yield: Serves 8-9
- 1 3/4 c. water
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry jello, or one large package
- 1 large (16 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries
- 2 mashed bananas, fairly ripe
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 c. sour cream
- Boil water, then add jello. Remove from heat and stir two minutes. Add frozen strawberries and stir until thawed. Add pineapple and banana and mix.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into 9x13" dish or a mold. Let set in fridge, 1-2 hours, then spread sour cream on it (leave unused mixture sitting on counter until ready to use). Top with remaining jello mixture and chill until firm.