Yield: 8 slices at least
- 1 pkg. white cake mix (do not use yellow--too moist and will make cake heavy)
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. cold water
- 1/2 box frozen strawberriesFrosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 box strawberries
- as much butter and powdered sugar as necessary for desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 8" round pans (or one 9x13").
- Beat all cake ingredients in mixing bowl at medium speed for 4 min. Pour into pans and bake for 30 min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Beat frosting ingredients together, adding more and more powdered sugar until frosting is as thick or runny as you like.