Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs. raw, peeled shrimp
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. each coriander and cumin
- 1/4 tsp. each salt, pepper and nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- Thaw shrimp and place in 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Cover and microwave on High 5-8 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring 2 or 3 times. Do not overcook. Drain juices and set aside.
- Melt butter in microwaveable dish. Whisk in flour, spices and milk. Microwave on High 3-6 minutes or until thick and bubbly, whisking 2 or 3 times. Pour over shrimp, stir and serve.