Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 12 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, then grease a 9x13" pan. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain (do not rinse). Arrange pasta in greased dish.
- In small bowl combine eggs and milk. Pour over spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese.
- Brown beef in skillet. Drain grease, then stir in spaghetti sauce and heat through. Pour over spaghetti mixture in pan and bake for 45 minutes.