Yield: Serves 6
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 24 oz. meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
- 16 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain grease, then stir in spaghetti sauce and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk eggs, parmesan cheese and butter; add pasta and toss to coat. Grease a 9x13" dish and heat oven to 350 degrees. Place half the pasta mixture into dish; top with half the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes more or until cheese is melted.