Yield: Serves 4
- 1/2 c. salad oil
- 8 (6") corn tortillas
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 can condensed SOUP: bean with bacon
- 2 c. shredded cooked MEAT: chicken
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp. cumin
- SEASONING: 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained
- 8 oz. jar of salsa
- 1 c. shredded CHEESE: cheddar
- Heat oil in skillet and fry tortillas 2-3 seconds on each side. Drain on paper towels, reserving about 2 Tbsp. oil. Over medium heat stir oil, onion and garlic until tender. Stir in SOUP, MEAT, water, cumin and SEASONING. Heat through.
- Spoon about 1/3 c. mixture onto each tortilla and roll up. Arrange in 9x13" baking dish. Pour salsa over tortillas and top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more.