Shrimp 'n' Pasta
Yield: Serves 6
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- parsley and salt to taste
- 2 bags frozen whole veggies from Sam's
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute garlic and onions, but do not brown garlic.
- Add shrimp, butter, parsley and salt and saute until shrimp is pink and opaque. Meanwhile, cook vegetables in microwave. Add to shrimp right before serving. Serve over pasta and sprinkle liberally with Parmesan.