Yield: Serves 6
- 4 c. sliced, cooked potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1/2-3/4 soup can of milk
- small amount of chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- grated cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place half the potatoes in an 8x12" dish. In small saucepan, heat and mix remaining ingredients. Pour half on potatoes; place remaining potatoes on top and add the rest of the sauce.
- Top with cheese and bake for about 30 minutes (should be bubbly and/or lightly browned on edges).