Pork Chops with Peaches
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 peaches, quartered
- 2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- balsamic vinegar and basil, to serve (optional)
- Brush pork chops lightly with oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In bowl, combine peaches, maple syrup and remaining oil from brushing. Set aside.
- Brown chops in ovenproof skillet, 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and cook peaches 1-2 minutes.
- Return pork and peaches to skillet. Cover and cook at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until meat is cooked and peaches are tender.