Pork Chops O'Brien
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 pork chops (bone-in)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 bag (24oz.) hash browns (or 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped small)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown pork chops in skillet with butter; sprinkle with spices while browning. Place on bottom of 9x13" pan.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except french fried onions. Spread over pork chops and sprinkle with onions.
- Bake for 35-45 min. or until bubbly, slightly brown around edges and pork is cooked through.