Yield: 2 pizzas
- 2 pizza crusts
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 c. pesto
- 3/4 c. cottage cheese
- 6 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- If making your own dough, add 1 tsp. oregano to flour; if using premade crust, skip to next step.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread each pizza with pesto, almost to the edges. Add the cottage cheese, then scatter with tomatoes. Finish with Parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melting and turning golden and the crusts are crisp underneath. Garnish with fresh basil and serve immediately.