Peanut Butter Popcorn
Yield: Serves a crowd
- 3-5 pkgs. plain popcorn (or lightly buttered)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light Karo (corn) syrup
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pop all the popcorn and pour into a large bowl; remove all the unpopped kernels.
- Stir sugar and corn syrup together in saucepan; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Turn heat to low. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla, mixing well. Immediately pour onto popcorn and stir to coat (peanut butter will harden quickly once off the heat).