Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheese Ball
Yield: 4" ball
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 c. each of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
- 2/3 c. finely chopped pecans
- graham crackers, to serve
- With electric mixer beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter at medium speed until creamy. Stir in all remaining ingredients except pecans and graham crackers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Shape chilled mixture into a ball, then roll in pecans. Serve on graham crackers.