Mom Koser's Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
- 1 c. mayo
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed and dry as possible
- 8 oz. water chestnuts, chopped finely
- dash of Worcestershire
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 round loaf Hawaiian bread
If not serving the dip right away, keep it inside the bread bowl, covered. Bread pieces should be kept in ziplock bag.
- Mix all ingredients except bread, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Hollow out bread by slicing off top, then scooping out inside to leave bowl shape. Tear scooped bread into bite-size pieces. Fill bread bowl with dip and arrange bread pieces around bowl.