Mom Koser's Overnight Brunch
Yield: 1 casserole
- 9-12 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. bacon, fried crisply and crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. mushrooms (optional)
- Lay bread on bottom of 9x13" pan; be sure all spaces are filled in. Put cheese on bread and cover with bacon.
- Mix eggs, milk and salt, beating with mixer. Pour over ingredients in pan. Garnish with mushrooms if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.