Men Love This Steak
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 steaks, 3/4" thick
- garlic, salt, pepper and basil
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 tsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 white onion, sliced into rings
- feta cheese, garlic and herb flavored
- Rub spices onto both sides of steaks.
- Fry bacon to desired amount of crispness. Remove bacon from skillet but leave grease. Add butter, Worcestershire and mustard, then cook steaks to desired doneness in grease (2-5 minutes each side).
- Remove steaks and cook onions in grease until caramelized-looking.
- To serve, top steaks with bacon, onions and feta (that order).