Melissa's Cream Cheese Danish
- 2 (10 oz. each) pkgs. refrigerated crescent dough
- 2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. cream cheese, diced
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. sour cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
This is very good, but it is very different from Mom Koser's recipe; the two are not to be confused.:) Just a heads-up: The dough may not reach all the way to the edge of the cookie sheet, but that's fine.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" cookie sheet or baking pan. Line bottom of pan with one can of crescent rolls; pinch all seams together. In bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and sour cream. Spread onto rolls in pan and top with second pkg. of dough.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. After it cools, mix together powdered sugar, milk and butter and spread onto danish.