Crockpot Caribbean Spiced Ribs
Yield: Serves 4-6
- 3 lb. pork loin back ribs
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion (or 1 tsp. onion powder + 1 Tbsp. water)
- 1 tsp. each ground mustard and red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. each allspice, cinnamon and garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Grease inside of crockpot. In small bowl mix all of the spices, then rub them into the ribs. Cut ribs into 4" pieces. Layer ribs and sliced onion in crockpot; pour water over ribs. Cover and cook on Low 8-9 hours.
- Remove ribs from crockpot; drain and discard liquid. Pour barbecue sauce into bowl and dip ribs in it. Return to crockpot and pour remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on Low 1 hour.