Cookies 'N' Cream Pie
Yield: 8 slices
- 1 1/2 c. cold half and half (or light cream)
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 1/2 c. (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 c. crushed Oreos
- 1 chocolate pie crust (store bought)
- Pour half/half into large bowl with pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended; let stand 5 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip and crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm about 6 hours or overnight. Let stand 10 minutes before serving to soften. Keep stored in freezer.