Yield: 48 triangles
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. butter
- 10 oz. raspberries
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Press into bottom of ungreased 9x13" pan and bake 15 minutes.
- In 1 qt. saucepan heat raspberries, orange juice and cornstarch. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust and spread raspberry mixture over them.
- Bake about 20 minutes longer or until raspberry mixture is set. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. For triangles, cut into 4 rows by 3 rows, then cut each square into 4 triangles.