Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Yield: Feeds 4
- 3-4 cups cooked, chopped chicken breasts (6 halves)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can (6 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 can green chili peppers (small 4 oz. works fine)
- 1 doz. corn tortillas, broken in pieces
- 6-8 oz. grated cheese (or as much as cheese as you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together everything except tortillas and cheese.
- In greased 8x12" dish place a layer of tortillas, then chicken mixture, then cheese, using half amounts. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.