Chicken Divan Crescent Ring
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large chicken breast (10oz.), cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lb. fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 small onion
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese (3/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop broccoli and onions and microcook 3-4 minutes. Mix in all remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Arrange rolls on pizza pan or cookie sheet, with wide ends towards the center and thinner ends hanging off of pan. Dough will be overlapping, with an approx. 3" circle in the center. Shape and mound filling over the biscuit base. Bring the points up over the filling. Tuck points under the base, forming ring (filling may not be completely covered). Bake 20-25 minutes.