Cheesy Chicken Roll-ups
Yield: 10 rolls
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c. cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. sliced olives (optional)
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Add milk and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Add 1 1/2 cup of cheese; stir until melted. Remove from heat and reserve 2/3 c. sauce for later. To remaining sauce add chicken, onion and olives.
- Separate refrigerated biscuits into 10 biscuits; press each into 4" circle. Place 2 Tbsp. chicken mixture down center of each biscuit and roll up. Place seam side down in ungreased 9" square pan. Bake 20 min., or until golden brown.
- Spoon reserved sauce and 1/2 cheese on top and bake 2-3 min. longer until cheese is melted.