Bulk Breakfast Burritos
Yield: 28-32 burritos
- 1 1/2 lbs. bacon
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 doz. eggs, beaten
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 doz. tortillas
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- jar of salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry bacon until crisp and drain most of the grease (all but 1-2 Tbsp.). Add chopped onion to remainder of grease and stir-fry on medium-low heat 1-2 minutes. Pour eggs into skillet with onions and stir until starting to cook. Add black beans and continuously stir until eggs are completely cooked. Crumble bacon and incorporate into egg mixture.
- On each tortilla place a large spoonful of egg mixture. Top with cheese, 1-2 spoonfuls of salsa, and salt and pepper. Fold in each end of the tortilla, then roll up sides. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- When ready to eat, remove plastic wrap and defrost in microwave 2 minutes, rotating burrito halfway through. Cook on High 1 minute 30 seconds, again rotating halfway through. Serve.