Blueberry Citrus Bars
Yield: 24-36 bars
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 c. sifted powdered sugar
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. finely chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13x9" baking pan. Beat butter in medium bowl until fluffy; add powdered sugar and beat. Beat in 2 c. flour. Stir in 1/4 c. pecans. Press on bottom of prepped pan and bake 20 minutes, or until golden.
- For filling combine eggs, sugar, lemon juice, baking powder and remaining 1/4 c. flour in large bowl; beat with mixer on medium for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle berries over crust. Top with filling and remaining 1/4 c. pecans. Bake 30-35 minutes or until set and top is lightly golden. Cool, then sift additional powdered sugar over the top. Cut in bars and store in fridge.