Yield: Serves 4
- 3/4 lb. elbow macaroni or ditalini
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 c. cubed, cooked ham
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2-3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta as package directs; drain. In small saucepan, cook onions in butter until tender. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except French fried onions; mix well. Spoon into a greased 8x12" dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover; top with French onions and bake 5 minutes longer.