Baked Chicken Florida
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can condensed SOUP: chicken broth
- JUICE: 1/2 c. orange juice
- SEASONING: 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon leaves, crushed
- 3 lbs. chicken parts
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- In small bowl combine SOUP, JUICE, SEASONING and tarragon. Place chicken in shallow baking dish and pour mixture on top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange chicken in shallow roasting pan and bake 1 hour or until fork-tender, basting frequently with marinade. Rotate chicken every so often as well. During last ten minutes, cover chicken with foil. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour remaining marinade and pan drippings into 1-quart saucepan; stir in cornstarch. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute more. Spoon some sauce over chicken; use remainder as sauce for rice.