Almond Green Beans
Yield: Serves 6 people
- 1/4 c. butter, cubed for faster melting
- 1/4 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs. fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds, toasted
- salt to taste
- Melt butter in large skillet; add bouillon, celery seed and pepper. Stir in the beans; cover and cook over medium heat for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in soy sauce and almonds; sprinkle with salt and serve.