Here are all the interesting links that I found in September 2015 that I deem worthy of being preserved for the future.
- We Don’t Sell Saddles Here
A Slack internal memo that from 2013 detailing the strategy of “selling horseback riding instead of saddles”.
- Innovation in Mobile Browsers, and the iPhone
I read this and immediately uninstalled the Facebook app from my Android. Now that the website supports push notifications, I’m perfectly happy to use the website.
- How Ahmed’s clock became a false, convenient tale of racism
- Beginner Body Weight Workout
- How to undo (almost) anything with Git
- Free eBook: OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers
Good primer on web security for ASP.NET devs.
- Why aren’t there any sieges in Lord of The Rings?
- What is the difference between Strategy pattern and Dependency Injection?
Still trying to get my head wrapped around DI.
- Messy UIs
“A developer had to make a design decision.” :D
- Our password hashing has no clothes
Am I the only one that didn’t know that SHA hashing wasn’t good enough any more? :(